Saelig Introduces Economical SAE106S Digital PCB Microscope
High resolution inspection tool with built-in LCD designed for standalone PCB inspection
Fairport, NY, USA: Saelig Company, Inc. announces the introduction of the Saelig SAE106S Digital Microscope, a versatile tool designed specifically for PCB inspection, but it will also prove to be useful in many other fields such as coin or mechanical part examination. The SAE106S may be used as a standalone inspection device for circuit board examination using its built-in 4.3" LCD screen, or it may also be connected to a PC. Illumination is enhanced by an 8-LED adjustable ring light and two additional repositionable, dimmable side lights to allow optimal contrast viewing. The SAE106S offers 10X-220X magnification for discovering the smallest blemish or trace problem, and resultant images and videos may be stored on an SD card or transferred to a Windows PC. The SAE106S features a large non-conducting ABS plastic base for supporting the PCB being examined.
Visual inspection is a premier tool in PCB debug activities. Searching for missing, incorrect or charred components, bad solder joints, and solder bridges is the first order of business when a bad board comes in for repair. This becomes so much easier with a powerful microscope such as the SAE106S. Looking for solder whiskers or bridges between pads or solder joints is especially challenging between the pins of fine-pitch SMD chips without significant magnification. If the problem is a short, it may be plainly visible on the full-color LCD screen as a burned spot that is discolored brown, instead of the normal green solder mask of the PCB.
The SAE106S Digital PCB Microscope is available now from Saelig.
- 4.3inch full HD LCD screen. 10x-220x continuously adjustable magnification
- High quality optics for extremely sharp 1080p images
- High-quality precision-adjustable stand adjusts the camera-object distance and magnification.
- UV filter protects the lens, reduces reflections and stray light.
- Images and videos can be saved to a microSD card (< 32GB).
- USB 3.0 SD Card reader and SD card included.
- 8 LED ring illumination with adjustable intensity control for optimal illumination levels.
- Two arm-mounted movable/dimmable fill lights for additional lighting control and contrast
- Comprehensive English user manual
About Saelig Company Inc.
Founded in 1988 in Rochester, New York, Saelig is a North American distributor with a growing reputation for finding and sourcing remarkable, unique test and measurement and control products and components for use in a wide variety of industries. Products lines are continuously added from sources across the globe, and are offered at competitive prices, accompanied by full in-house technical support, exceptional customer service, and fast delivery.