Teledyne DALSA and Teledyne e2v join as Teledyne Imaging at Vision China Shanghai
Shanghai, China – March 6, 2019 – Teledyne DALSA and Teledyne e2v, both Teledyne Technologies [NYSE: TDY] companies are pleased to announce their combined presence as Teledyne Imaging at Vision China Shanghai 2019. Located in the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, the companies will display their most advanced vision solutions in booth W5-5100, from March 20-22, 2019.
Teledyne e2v will highlight the following CMOS image sensors:
The following Teledyne DALSA cameras will be on display:
- 3D Time of Flight (ToF) BORA 1.3 MP CMOS image sensor is ideal for systems operating at short or mid distances and ranges. An industry first, it features an optimized multi-integration mode, together with an electronic global shutter, while still maintaining the accuracy and frame rate performance of existing ToF systems
- The Snappy family of 2 MP and 5MP CMOS image sensors feature one of the smallest low-noise global shutter pixels in the industry
- The Lince 11M is the fastest 11 MP global shutter sensor in the world, featuring more than 700 fps at 4K UHD resolution and more than 615 fps at full resolution
- The Emerald family of 2, 5, 8.9, 11, 12, and 16 MP detectors enables fast and accurate digital processing, and combines full HD resolution with a 2.8 ?m-pixel, low-noise global shutter for high-speed scanning.
Teledyne Imaging is a group of leading-edge companies aligned under the Teledyne umbrella. Teledyne Imaging forms an unrivalled collective of expertise across the spectrum with decades of experience. Individually, each company offers best-in-class solutions. Together, they combine and leverage each other’s strengths to provide the deepest, widest imaging and related technology portfolio in the world. From aerospace through industrial inspection, radiography and radiotherapy, geospatial surveying, and advanced MEMS and semiconductor solutions, Teledyne Imaging offers world-wide customer support and the technical expertise to handle the toughest tasks. Their tools, technologies, and vision solutions are built to deliver to their customers a unique and competitive advantage.
- Genie Nano 5GigE – New, the machine vision industry’s first 5 Gigabit, GigE Vision area cameras with data rates equivalent to 985MB/sec with TurboDrive for fast, high resolution imaging over long cable distances.
- Genie Nano CXP – Preview the company’s first 25 M pixel CoaXPress area camera, offering high-resolution throughput equivalent to 2 GB/sec.
- Linea HS – Preview this high-speed, high-sensitivity 16K CMOS TDI camera, with 300 kHz line rate and next generation fiber optic interface for high bandwidth, long cable length, low system costs, and high reliability data transmission
- Z-Trak – Preview the high-resolution, factory-calibrated laser-profiling camera designed for industrial applications requiring object height measurement
All trademarks are registered by their respective companies.
Teledyne DALSA reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.