Teledyne Imaging to showcase its latest innovations for the industry’s most demanding applications at Vision 2018
Teledyne DALSA and Teledyne e2v join forces as Teledyne Imaging at VISION 2018 to demonstrate best-in-class vision solutions
WATERLOO, Canada – October 23, 2018 –
Teledyne DALSA and Teledyne e2v, both Teledyne Technologies [NYSE: TDY] companies and global leaders in machine vision, come together as Teledyne Imaging to showcase their newest and most advanced vision solutions in a combined display, including presentations and live demonstrations at the VISION show, November 6-8 in Hall 1, Stand F62 in Messe Stuttgart, Germany.
Subject matter experts will be on hand to provide insight on planned product development and advanced, enabling technology for future imaging challenges. The following products will be at the show, including several new product introductions:
About Teledyne Imaging’s Vision Solutions
- CMOS image sensors – New image sensors from Teledyne e2v’s Snappy and Emerald series, including 2, 5, 8.9, 12, and 16M detectors that enable fast and accurate digital processing, and combine full HD resolution with a 2.8 ?m low-noise global shutter for high-speed scanning..
- Calibir – Outstanding uncooled long wave infrared imaging and great flexibility in a compact package. Adaptive contrast enhancement, shutterless operation, and VGA resolution with multiple output and lens options
- Genie Nano 5GigE – New, the industry’s first 5 Gigabit, GigE Vision area cameras with frame rates equivalent to 985MB/sec with TurboDrive for fast, high resolution imaging over long cable distances.
- Genie Nano CXP – A preview of the 25 Mpixel model with the CoaXPress interface offering high resolution throughput equivalent to 2 GB/sec.
- Linea HS – Preview this high-speed, high-sensitivity 16K CMOS TDI camera, with 300kHz line rate and next generation fiber optic interface for high bandwidth, long cable length, low system costs, and high reliability data transmission.
- Linea ML – New, cost-efficient and powerful, Linea ML 8k line scan cameras. Linea ML offers versatile functionalities with mono/HDR, color, multispectral, and multi-field image capture.
- Piranha4 Color – Preview the 8k tri-linear color line scan camera, built to deliver cost-efficient, high-resolution imaging for color inspection.
- Xtium2 – New, high-performance and fiber-optic enabled frame grabbers support Camera Link HS®, CoaXpress® (ver 2.0) and Camera Link® interface standards. With the Linea ML and Linea HS, the Xtium2 enables the most demanding vision applications.
- Z-Trak – Preview the high-resolution, factory-calibrated laser profiling camera designed for industrial applications requiring object height measurement.
Teledyne Imaging is a group of leading-edge companies aligned under the Teledyne umbrella. Teledyne Imaging forms an unrivalled collective of expertise across the spectrum and decades of experience. Individually, each company offers best-in-class solutions. Together, they combine and leverage each other’s strengths to provide the deepest, widest imaging and related technology portfolio in the world. From aerospace through industrial inspection, radiography and radiotherapy, geospatial surveying, and advanced MEMS and semiconductor solutions, Teledyne Imaging offers world-wide customer support and the technical expertise to handle the toughest tasks. Their tools, technologies, and vision solutions are built to deliver to their customers a unique and competitive advantage.
All trademarks are registered by their respective companies.
Teledyne DALSA reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.