Servo2Go.com Ltd. announces: New Power-Off Brakes for NEMA 17 & NEMA 23 Servo and Step Motors
The MPC is a power-off brake module with an output shaft. The unit mounts directly on to a NEMA C-Face servo or stepper motor and the output can also be coupled to a NEMA C-Face gear reducer.
This brake is designed to decelerate or hold an inertial load when the voltage is turned off. When voltage is applied, the friction disc is released and the brake is free of torque. This power-off brake is best suited for parking brake applications used to hold a load in position, and is ideal for creating brake motor packages for small servo & stepper frame motors.
Tags: Inertia Dynamics, Servo2Go, Brake, NEMA Brake, Failsafe Brake, Friction Brake
- Mounts directly to any NEMA 17 or NEMA 23, frame servo or step motor
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
- 12VDC, 24VDC, 90VDC or 120VAC windings available
- 12" lead wire termination
- Low current consumption
- Output shaft can be coupled to any NEMA 17 or NEMA 23, frame servo or step motor
- Optional metric input & output diameters