AALBORG’S DPM FLOW METER WITH MULTI-GAS FUNCTIONALITY
Aalborg Instruments’ intelligent digital DPM precision multi-parameter gas flow meter is designed to measure mass flow rates, pressure, and the temperature of clean, non-corrosive process gases.
The unit’s user-defined mixture functionality allows the user to create and store up to 20 custom gas mixes with up to five different gases each.
The DPM allows on-site selection of 30 different local gases via the optional OLED/joystick interface or remotely via the RS-232/RS-485 or optional Modbus RTU interface.
DPM design features include:
- Flow accuracy (inc. linearity) ± (0.5% RD+0.2% FS) at calibration temperature and pressure
- 200 to 1 turndown ratio
- Quick (10ms) response time
- Two programmable mass flow rate totalizers
- Free, easy-to-use configuration and calibration software
- Optional local high contrast OLED graphic display with joystick control
- Two user-selectable digital communication interfaces (RS-232 and RS-485) are standard
- The ability to create and store custom gas mixes with up to five different gases
- Maximum measurable flow range 133% FS
- No mounting sensitivity