Saelig Intros Teledyne LeCroy's quantumdata 280 HDTV A/V Test Set
this small compact, battery powered test set is ideally suited for testing professional A/V and home theatre installations.
Fairport, NY: Saelig Company, Inc. has announced the availability of the Teledyne LeCroy quantumdata 280 HDMI/HDBaseT Video Generator (Tx) and Analyzer (Rx) - a small compact, battery powered test set ideally suited for professional A/V integrators and home theatre installers. This convenient test set assists with fundamental verification and diagnostic tests on HDMI/HDBaseT cables, video distribution networks, and individual A/V components. The HDMI input and output ports support testing at data rates of up to 18Gbps and pixel rates of up to 600MHz. The HDBaseT input and output ports support testing at pixel rates up to 300MHz.
The Teledyne LeCroy 280 Test Set can quickly verify hot plug, +5V, EDID, HDCP, and video transmissions through a video distribution network, check interoperability between video sources, displays and distribution equipment, and diagnose video and protocol failures in cables, video distribution devices and components with a simple Pass/Fail indication on its LCD display.
Video/Audio Tests Supported
280G Video Generator
Installing video equipment and distribution networks is a complex task. This is especially true for the newest 18Gbps network installations. The quantumdata 280 Test Set can quickly identify likely causes of problematic and expensive failure conditions such as no video, degraded video, flashing video, unexpected video or audio and other performance issues. Audio/video professionals will appreciate this affordable solution that helps bring quick resolution to these problems.
280A Video Analyzer
- Video Test: select from standard set of CTA and VESA formats and test patterns up to 4K@60Hz
- Hot plug detect: check hot plug voltage from connected sink (e.g. UHD TV)
- HDCP active: verify HDCP; select version 1.4 or 2.2
- EDID Test: view EDID contents of connected sink or entire downstream video distribution network
- Audio Test: generate LPCM audio test tone to check continuity end-to-end
- Video Format Test: verify incoming video timing and essential video parameters from a UHD source or entire upstream video distribution network
- Video Test: view incoming video on embedded screen
- +5V: check +5V from a UHD source
- HDCP Active: verify HDCP operation; version 1.4 or 2.2
- EDID Test: emulate EDIDs to test response of source or entire upstream network
- Link/Cable Test: test HDMI or HDBaseT cable runs, cables installed on site and routed through walls.
- Audio Test: verify LPCM audio end-to-end
Whether verifying an HDMI cable or a re-terminated HDBaseT cable run, checking an HDBaseT extender, testing the EDID handling of an HDMI switch, checking HDCP content protection protocols or just verifying a video distribution network end-to-end, this compact, affordable 280 Test Set will save installation time on site, reduce callbacks, and provide technicians with the assurance that the video distribution network just installed will run problem free.
The compact (7.1" x 7.4" x 1.25") and lightweight (0.95lbs) quantumdata 280 Test Set is available now from Teledyne LeCroy's authorized North American distributor Saelig Company, Inc. Fairport, NY.
About Saelig Company Inc.
Founded in 1988 in Rochester, New York, Saelig is a North American distributor with a growing reputation for finding and sourcing remarkable, unique test and measurement and control products and components for use in a wide variety of industries. Products lines are continuously added from sources across the globe, and are offered at competitive prices, accompanied by full in-house technical support, exceptional customer service, and fast delivery.