New Integrated Electric Actuators rated to 500N max. thrust
Servo2Go.com has just added remarkable new additions to its broad range of cost-effective 24V electric linear actuators from Dyadic Systems.
The SCN6 series actuators are compact yet powerful integrated mechatronic cylinders that feature a motor, encoder, drive and actuator in one
Dyadic Systems has developed the linear actuator drive mechanism such that the screw and nut are
optimized for high accuracy, long life and low cost while delivering high speed and peak thrust. This
blend of low-cost and high performance could only have been realized by the advanced technology
of Dyadic Systems. These new product concepts give engineers a wider range of options to eliminate
SCN6 series Mechatronics Cylinders are available in stroke lengths to 300mm and 500N (51kgf) maximum
thrust and are constructed using an extruded aluminum body with 303 stainless for the shaft and rod tip. Actuators can easily be operated via 24VDC
signals from PLCs or relays, and can be connected in networks of up to 16 axes. Servo Actuators from Dyadic feature:
Tags: SCN6, Dyadic Systems, Linear Actuator, Electric Cylinder, Actuator, Servo2Go
- Teach pendant, PLC pendant or PC Tool Kit programmable
- +-0.1mm repeatability
- 0.3mm backlash
- 50-300mm stroke versions
- Up to 200mm/sec max. speed
- 16 discrete position program capacity
- IP40 sealed, with optional IP54 sealing
- Electric actuators - programmable in 15 minutes!
- The SCN6 starts from only $465 US/ea!
- Moves can be relative, absolute, force controlled, and more
- All actuators run on 24VDC - easy to connect to your existing power supply!
- Air cylinder replacement mode and move sequencing available in the cylinder!