New “GRA81” Right Angled Gearmotor System
Midwest Motion Products Inc., a Howard Lake Minnesota Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of the new “GRA81” Right Angled Gearmotor System. This new 1:1 Right Angled Gearbox allows for significantly increased versatility, and design whose geometry allows for the unit to be mounting in tight spaces. We employ our Standard Motor and Planetary Gearheads to complete the R/A Design.
The drawing below represents this new R/A Gearbox unit with a Standard “MMP D33-655” series motor, and one of our Standard Single Stage Planetary Gearheads on the output side.
- Output Speeds ranging from 1 to 1500 RPM
- Rated Output Torque exceeding 2000 In-Lbs
- Rated Current draw from 1A to 57A
- Brushed and Brushless Motor configurations
- Input voltages from 12VDC to 120VDC
- 19mm (3/4”) diameter output shafts
- Compact design (see drawing)
- CAD Files available
*Based on a 100 unit order, for the MMP 455 Series Motor with a single-stage output gearhead.
- Cost effective design – from under $500*
- Very Versatile – Output Ratios ranging from 3.7 : 1 to 1140 : 1
- Readily available – Samples can be built from Stock Material
- Standard Options include Encoders, Failsafe Brakes & Mounting Flanges
- High Volume capacity