New “GRA52” Right Angled Gearmotor System
Midwest Motion Products Inc., a Howard Lake Minnesota Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of the new “GRA52” Right Angled Gearmotor System. This new 1:1 Right Angled Gearbox allows for significantly increased versatility, and design whose geometry allows for the unit to be mounting in tight spaces. We employ our Standard Motor and Planetary Gearheads to complete the R/A Design.
The drawing below represents this new R/A Gearbox unit with our Standard “MMP S22” motor, and one of our Standard Two Stage Planetary Gearheads on the output side.
- Output Speed from 1-1500 RPM
- Continuous Output Torque to 500 Lb. Inch.
- Current draw from > 1A to 16A Continuous
- Brushed and Brushless Motor configurations
- Input voltages from 12V to 90V DC
- 12mm diameter output shafts
- Compact and Lightweight design (see drawing)
- CAD Files available soon
*Based on a 100 unit order, for the MMP 301 Series Motor with a single stage output gearhead
- Cost effective design – as low as $250 for complete R/A Gearmotor*
- Very Versatile – Output Ratios ranging from 3.7:1 to 2076:1
- Readily available – Samples can be built from Stock Material
- Standard Options include Encoders, Failsafe Brakes, and Mounting Flanges
- High Volume capacity