Electromate Industrial Sales announces: New EtherCAT Servo Amplifiers feature High speed, Deterministic Control
Advanced Motion Controls provides products for the fastest, most flexible form of industrial Ethernet control - EtherCAT®. High speed, deterministic control with standard 100 base-T hardware, EtherCAT Servo Amplifiers are industry proven to achieve blazing fast, consistent results in demanding applications.
Extending the popular DigiFlex® Performance product line our EtherCAT communication servo drives provide for multiple feedback devices in a variety of power platforms. Advanced Motion Controls EtherCAT products consist of panel mount and plug-in servo drives to allow for quick prototyping and ease of system integration. Panel mount DPE drives serve as nodes in single or multi-axis EtherCAT networks, while plug-in DZE/DZS drives utilize AMC's unique, proprietary high speed multi-axis communication interface and I/O expansion capabilities ('DxM' and 'DxI/O' Technologies). Now a single EtherCAT node can accommodate a combination of up to 4 axes of motion with 32 digital inputs, 32 digital outputs, 4 analog inputs, and 2 analog outputs each. The result is a highly integrated high value motion control solution for single or multi-axis applications.
AMC's EtherCAT Servo Drives feature:
Tags: Advanced Motion Controls, EtherCAT, Servo Amplifier, AMC, DxM, Electromate
- Four Quadrant Regenerative Operation
- Space Vector Modulation (SVM) Technology
- Fully Digital State-of-the-art Design
- Programmable Gain Settings
- Fully Configurable Current, Voltage, Velocity and Position Limits
- PIDF Velocity Loop and PID + FF Position Loop
- Compact Size, High Power Density
- 12-bit Analog to Digital Hardware
- Supports Advanced MotionControls' ‘DxM' Technology
- On-the-Fly Mode Switching and On-the-Fly Gain Set Switching